xliff-omos message

Subject: Welcome Robert van Engelen in XLIFF OMOS TC

Dear Robert, glad to have you on board, your company Genivia, looks like a great match with the XLIFF OMOS committee.
Please note that our next telco will take place
on 24th May
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/calendar.php

and we will have also a couple of f-2-f meetings very soon in Dublin
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/#announcements
http://locworld.com/feisgiltt2016-cfp/

The XLIFF OMOS working sessions run from 13.30 to 16.00 WEST on June 7 and there will be also a dial in option (the same gotomeeting as the regular telco)
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822

Please shout if anything unclear or you need help with your TC membership setup.
I hope that I will have an opportunity to let you introduce yourself and your company at the regular telco on 24th May.

Cheers and welcome again
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122