[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Modified: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)
Event Title: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)
Date: Tuesday, 10 May 2016, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WEST
See the private action item for dial in details
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
1. Roll call
2. Approve meeting minutes from March 22
1. Technical Deliverables
Mailing list input from
Pendimg updated diagram with group from Lucian
Lucian, Yves, Patrik https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201604/msg00002.html
Spec GIT Request – nothing new
This is tabled until admin report progress, the ticket has been reopened (https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2303).
Copyright Issues with Submissions
Need Alan to make progress on TBX mapping submission
TBX Mapping based on a published paper https://www.localisation.ie/resources/publications/2015/260
Planned Working meeting at FESGILTT Dublin, June 7 http://locworld.localizationworl.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/FEISGILTTProgram2016.pdf
TC members, please use group e-mail for communication / comments
2. Assignment of editor roles for the technical deliverables
Tabled until we have enough material on wiki.
3. TMX Contribution
dF contacted Jamie on 18th Feb and 8th Mar, and March 30 but no answer so far.
Copyright transfer agreement needs to be negotiated between ETSI and OASIS.
ARIP TC (dF)
ISO/IEC JTC1 SC38 wrt reference architecture for big data. (dF)
XLIFF TC (Yves)
Please join us in Dublin for the symposium. (http://locworld.com/feisgiltt2016-cfp/). CFP closed, still possible to join as TMX panelist
Registration open, Discount codes available from dF
dF gave a standrads workshop at JIAMCATT workshop in Geneva 27-29 April 2016
Next meeting on May 24 ??? Doodle?
1. Attendance – We have quorum (7 oit of 10 voters)
2. Approval of meeting minutes for prior meeting (3/22) – Approved (no objections, motion to approve by David, seconded by Chase / Loïc)
3. Lucien sent out an updated diagram – Thanks!
a. Added “Group” info
b. Should add “Notes” to “Unit” as well.
c. Everyone, feel free to use the following SW to edit the UML diagram:http://astah.net/editions/community
d. We need to find a way to share an editable version of the UML diagram.
4. Other technical input to OM
a. Other experimentation with another serialization?
5. We will have a working meeting in Dublin (FESIGILTT) in early June
6. Submission of TBX mapping
a. the author (James Hayes) needs to submit his paper to the TC comment list.
b. James will continue working through August with translation team at BYU
7. Friendly reminder – Please contribute to the Wiki
8. TMX Contribution
a. No movement yet
b. Symposium planned @ Dublin
c. TMX Next – Angelica Zerfass will discuss requirements in Dublin (FEISGILTT) followed by a panel on those requirements
9. Promotion activities - JIAMCATT
a. David and Alan had a workshop there. Lot of interest in XLIFF 2 but also lot of frustration around XLIFF 1.2
b. "Loopholes" misused by vendors perceived in XLIFF 1.2, things should improve with XLIFF 2.0
c. Attendees committed to take action to enforce peoper implementation of XLIFF 2 with their vendors
d. The community needs a paper “Why XLIFF”. This article is a good start for technical audiences: https://multilingual.com/view-article/?art=201406-42
a. Series of XLIFF related meetings / working sessions on Tuesday, June 7, pre-LocWorld. Program here: http://locworld.com/sessions/feisgiltt-3/
b. Ryan will work with Yves to put together something for the JLIFF working session
c. David will work on preparations for the OM session
Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further
action in your Outlook mail application.
BEGIN:VCALENDAR CALSCALE:GREGORIAN METHOD:REQUEST VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:Europe/Lisbon BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20001029T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10 TZNAME:WET TZOFFSETFROM:+0100 TZOFFSETTO:+0000 END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20000326T010000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3 TZNAME:WEST TZOFFSETFROM:+0000 TZOFFSETTO:+0100 END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT STATUS:CONFIRMED TRANSP:OPAQUE DTSTAMP:20160524T120716Z DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20160510T170000 DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20160510T180000 SEQUENCE:4 SUMMARY:2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conferen ce Call) LOCATION:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/mem bers/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822 LAST-MODIFIED:20160524T120716Z ORGANIZER:email@example.com DESCRIPTION:See the private action item for dial in details\n\nhttps://w ww.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/acti on_item.php?action_item_id=3822\n\nAgenda: A. Admin:\n\n1. R oll call\n\n \n\n \n\n2. Approve meeting minutes from March 22\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-om os/email/archives/201604/msg00003.html\n\n \n\nB. Material:\ n\n1. Technical Deliverables\n\nMailing list input from\n\nP endimg updated diagram with group from Lucian\n\nRyan https: //www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/arc hives/201603/msg00011.html\n\nLucian\, Yves\, Patrik https:/ /www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/arch ives/201604/msg00002.html\n\n \n\nSpec GIT Request &ndash\; nothing new\n\nThis is tabled until admin report progress\, the ticket has been reopened (https://issues.oasis-open.org/ browse/TCADMIN-2303).\n\n \n\nCopyright Issues with Submissi ons\n\nNo progress on this https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/o rg/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201602/msg00021.html. \n\nNeed Alan to make progress on TBX mapping submission\n\n TBX Mapping based on a published paper https://www.localisa tion.ie/resources/publications/2015/260\n\nPlanned Working m eeting at FESGILTT Dublin\, June 7 http://locworld.localizat ionworl.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/FEISGILTTP rogram2016.pdf\n\nReminder:\n\nTC members\, please use group e-mail for communication / comments\n\nNon-TC members\, use the commenting facility (https://www.oasis-open.org/committ ees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=xliff-omos button on https: //www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xliff- omos)\n\n \n\n2. Assignment of editor roles for the technica l deliverables\n\nTabled until we have enough material on wi ki.\n\n \n\n3. TMX Contribution\n\ndF contacted Jamie on 18t h Feb and 8th Mar\, and March 30 but no answer so far.\n\nCo pyright transfer agreement needs to be negotiated between ET SI and OASIS.\n\n \n\n4. Liaisons\n\nARIP TC (dF)\n\nISO/IEC JTC1 SC38 wrt reference architecture for big data. (dF)\n\n XLIFF TC (Yves)\n\n5. Promotion\n\nPlease join us in Dublin for the symposium. (http://locworld.com/feisgiltt2016-cfp/). CFP closed\, still possible to join as TMX panelist\n\nRegi stration open\, Discount codes available from dF\n\ndF gave a standrads workshop at JIAMCATT workshop in Geneva 27-29 Ap ril 2016\n\n \n\nAOB\n\nNext meeting on May 24 ??? Doodle?\n Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XL IFF OMOS) TC\nCreator: Dr. David Filip URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41693 UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41693 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY DESCRIPTION:REMINDER TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR