xliff-omos message

Subject: Re: Summer availability of XLIFF OMOS TC members

Hi again,

Thanks to all who filled out their summer availability.
@all who haven't by now, please fill the poll during today
http://doodle.com/poll/5ew48xyfs33mis4a

We need to decide on meeting tomorrow

BTW, the XLIFF OMOS TC has been shortlisted as one of three Outstanding New Initiatives in 2016 Open Standards Cup
https://www.oasis-open.org/open-standards-cup

It would be a pity if we couldn't move forward due to quorum issues

Cheers and thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122