xliff-omos message

Subject: XLIFF OMOS TC meeting tomorrow

Welcome Robert van Engelen, and James Hayes,
@All,
looking at the summer availability poll, we will have quorum tomorrow, so that Robert and James and any other current Members w/o Voting Rights will have a chance to make progress towards gaining their Voting rights.
Just as reminder, a member will become a Voting member after attending a quorum meeting two times in sequence.
Voting rights are lost by not attending a quorum meeting two times in a row.

I will be posting an agenda for tomorrow shortly via the OASIS event calendar.
Primarily, we will plan meetings and technical work for this summer.
I want to make progress towards publishing the XLIFF 2 TBX mapping and want to have the XLIFF OM diagram frozen by the end of this summer.
For that we need volunteers to collaborate on the Papyrus Github project.
We should also discuss JLIFF progress and make plans for developing the prose spec for JLIFF

Cheers and talk to most of you tomorrow
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122