Subject: Modified: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)
Event Title: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)
Date: Tuesday, 14 June 2016, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WEST
See the private action item for dial in details
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
1. Roll call
2. Approve meeting minutes from Maay 10 (May 24 did not reach quorum)
3. Welcome Robert van Engelen
1. Technical Deliverables
Updated diagram from Lucian
Progress with collaborative UML diagram editting:
Papyrus, an open source option: http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/download.html
Somewhat older email from Yves on JSON alpha implementation in Lynx
Spec GIT Request – update
Robin said this is in progress and one of last decision points should happen around mid June. Once this becomes available it should be easy to migrate from the temporary github repo managed by merzbauer (dF)
The ticket has been reopened (https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2303).
Copyright Issues with Submissions
We will close this one as we're not likely to make use of the thesis beyond standard attributed citation..
TBX Mapping based on a published paper https://www.localisation.ie/resources/publications/2015/260
This has been properly submitted by James on 24th May through the comment list
James is also joining the TC, in the process of prirep approval
Report from Working meetings at FESGILTT Dublin, June 7 http://locworld.localizationworl.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/FEISGILTTProgram2016.pdf
TC members, please use group e-mail for communication / comments
2. Assignment of editor roles for the technical deliverables
Actually, we're now ready to move on the TBX mapping front, we're just waiting for the git repo, could decide to move ahead on SVN with this one..
Tabled for JLIFF and OM until we have enough material on wiki.
3. TMX Contribution
Report from Dublin TMX Symposium
dF contacted Jamie on 18th Feb and 8th Mar, and March 30 but no answer so far.
Copyright transfer agreement needs to be negotiated between ETSI and OASIS.
ARIP TC (dF)
ISO/IEC JTC1 SC38 wrt reference architecture for big data. (dF)
XLIFF TC (Yves)
Looking for someone to write a high level paper on Why XLIFF 2 (and XLIFF OMOS?)
6. Doodle to check voters availability over the summer
Next meeting on June 28
Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further
action in your Outlook mail application.
BEGIN:VCALENDAR CALSCALE:GREGORIAN METHOD:REQUEST VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:Europe/Lisbon BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20001029T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10 TZNAME:WET TZOFFSETFROM:+0100 TZOFFSETTO:+0000 END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20000326T010000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3 TZNAME:WEST TZOFFSETFROM:+0000 TZOFFSETTO:+0100 END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT STATUS:CONFIRMED TRANSP:OPAQUE DTSTAMP:20160720T134147Z DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20160614T170000 DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20160614T180000 SEQUENCE:6 SUMMARY:2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conferen ce Call) LOCATION:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/mem bers/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822 LAST-MODIFIED:20160720T134147Z ORGANIZER:firstname.lastname@example.org DESCRIPTION:See the private action item for dial in details\n\nhttps://w ww.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/acti on_item.php?action_item_id=3822\n\nAgenda: A. Admin:\n\n1. R oll call\n\n2. Approve meeting minutes from Maay 10 (May 24 did not reach quorum)\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org /workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201604/msg00003.html\n\ n3. Welcome Robert van Engelen\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.or g/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201605/msg000 03.html\n\n \n\nB. Material:\n\n1. Technical Deliverables\n\ nUpdated diagram from Lucian\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/a pps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201605/msg00002. html\n\nProgress with collaborative UML diagram editting:\n\ nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/em ail/archives/201606/msg00001.html\n\nPapyrus\, an open sourc e option: http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/download.html\n\nSo mewhat older email from Yves on JSON alpha implementation in Lynx\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff -omos/email/archives/201604/msg00009.html\n\nSpec GIT Reques t &ndash\; update\n\nRobin said this is in progress and one of last decision points should happen around mid June. Once this becomes available it should be easy to migrate from the temporary github repo managed by merzbauer (dF)\n\nThe tick et has been reopened (https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/T CADMIN-2303).\n\n \n\nCopyright Issues with Submissions\n\nN o progress on this https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workg roup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201602/msg00021.html.\n\nWe w ill close this one as we'\;re not likely to make use of t he thesis beyond standard attributed citation..\n\nTBX Mappi ng based on a published paper https://www.localisation.ie/r esources/publications/2015/260\n\nThis has been properly sub mitted by James on 24th May through the comment list\n\nhttp s://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-omos-comment/201605/ msg00000.html\n\nJames is also joining the TC\, in the proce ss of prirep approval\n\nReport from Working meetings at FE SGILTT Dublin\, June 7 http://locworld.localizationworl.netd na-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/FEISGILTTProgram2016.p df\n\nReminder:\n\nTC members\, please use group e-mail for communication / comments\n\nNon-TC members\, use the comment ing facility (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments /index.php?wg_abbrev=xliff-omos button on https://www.oasis- open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xliff-omos)\n\n2. Assignment of editor roles for the technical deliverables\n\ nActually\, we'\;re now ready to move on the TBX mapping front\, we'\;re just waiting for the git repo\, could dec ide to move ahead on SVN with this one..\n\nTabled for JLIFF and OM until we have enough material on wiki.\n\n \n\n3. TM X Contribution\n\nReport from Dublin TMX Symposium\n\nhttp:/ /locworld.localizationworl.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads /2015/11/FEISGILTTProgram2016.pdf\n\ndF contacted Jamie on 1 8th Feb and 8th Mar\, and March 30 but no answer so far.\n\n Copyright transfer agreement needs to be negotiated between ETSI and OASIS.\n\n \n\n4. Liaisons\n\nARIP TC (dF)\n\nISO/I EC JTC1 SC38 wrt reference architecture for big data. (dF)\n \nXLIFF TC (Yves)\n\n5. Promotion\n\nLooking for someone to write a high level paper on Why XLIFF 2 (and XLIFF OMOS?)\n\ nAOB\n\n6. Doodle to check voters availability over the summ er\n\nNext meeting on June 28\nGroup: OASIS XLIFF Object Mod el and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC\nCreator: Dr. Da vid Filip URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41694 UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41694 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY DESCRIPTION:REMINDER TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR