xliff-omos message

Subject: Fwd: [xliff-comment] Request to register fragment identifier prefix "its"

Hi all, let's discuss in the next TC meeting who is the responsible person for handling prefix registrations.
In the meantime I did the registration as everything seemed OK according to our defined process
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/FragIDPrefixRegistration
Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
===========
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Filip <david.filip@adaptcentre.ie>
Date: Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 12:31 PM
To: Felix Sasaki <felix@sasakiatcf.com>
Cc: xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear Felix, this is to confirm on behalf of the XLIFF TC that the prefix
its
has been registered with the namespace URI http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its as requested.

Thanks for sending the registration and sorry that it took somewhat longer
Cheers
dF

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Felix Sasaki <felix@sasakiatcf.com> wrote:
This is a request to register the prefixits“ as a fragment identifier prefix for the XLIFF 2.0 specification.

The namespace URI is

Dr. David Filip