xliff-omos message

Subject: XLIFF OMOS Quorum for 27th September?

Hi all,

unfortunately we didn't reach a quorum today.
Please note that XLIFF OMOS meets every 2nd and 4th Tuesday, as 1st and 3rd Tuesdays are reserved for the XLIFF TC.
http://doodle.com/poll/b7pa29egffug4aep

Please respond to this Doodle poll so that we know for sure if we will have a quorum on 27th September..

Cheers and thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122