xliff-omos message

Subject: XLIFF OMOS meeting tomorrow

Hi all,

this is just a reminder that we will hold an XLIFF OMOS meeting tomorrow
Based on the Doodle poll we had, we should have quorum and hence be able to pass some important resolutions.
As advised we will need to make resolutions for OASIS Admin to make us working GitHub repos under OASIS umbrella.

This is the public link to the meeting including agenda:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=41664
Dial in info is hidden in this private (requires OASIS login) action item
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822

In your personal OASIS Calendar setting you can easily integrate your OASIS calendar(s) with all the common calendar solutions using the ical standard.
You can subscribe to all of your OASIS calendars (or any of your group calendars), incuding meetings, Ballots and Action Items here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_calendar.php#full_calendar
option
Exports: ... | subscribe to icalendar
on the to bar of the calendar view, just below the My calendar  tabs
[this will let you copy or display the subscription link including a security token that you can easily paste as a new subscription into your calendar of choice]
Or here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_calendars.php
in the column Available Calendar Actions

Anyways, the XLIFF OMOS meetings take place regularly on every 2nd and 4th Tuesday each month, unless we had agreed to skip a meeting as we did skip the August meetings. We don't expect irregularities in this pattern until the Xmas time.
Even the unsync of DST between Europe and US won't hit the XLIFF OMOS schedule See https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2016.html. Most of US will end DST on Sun Nov 6, whereas most of Europe will end DST one week sooner on October 30. So the unsync only hits the 1st Tue meeting of the XLIFF TC but neither of the XLIFF OMOS meetings.

Cheers and talk tomorrow
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122