xliff-omos message

Subject: Modified: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)

Submitter's message
agenda for today.. sorry for posting late.. dF
-- Dr. David Filip
Event Title: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)

Date: Tuesday, 10 January 2017, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WET
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822
Description

See the private action item for dial in details

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

A. Admin

1- Roll call

[7 voters in total]

2- Minutes from Dec 13 https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201612/msg00001.html

dF: I move these are meetings of record, do I have a second?

B. Material

1- XLIFF OM

dF:

OASIS GitHub Repository URL: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-om

Primary Maintainer: David Filip

Backup Maintainer: Felix Sasaki

            If you do a full checkout of the Repo you can edit it in Papyrus as described by Chase on the XLIFF OMOS Wiki

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff-omos/WorkingWithPapyrus

2- JLIFF

Repository URL;: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-jliff

Primary Maintainer: Robert van Engelen

Backup Maintainer:  Chase Tingley

dF:

                Feel free to use all available Repo features, including Issues and Wiki

            Check content of 3 OASIS provided .md files for high level instructions / guidance regarding the use of publicly accessible GitHub repository for TC chartered work

Most committees members have GitHub accounts =>

AI All to follow the repositories (From main repository page, click on “Watch” icon to follow what happens in the repository).

ONGOING

3- TBX Mapping

Continue work on SVN: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff-omos/trunk/XLIFF-TBX/xliff-tbx-10.xml

Link to latest Editors' Draft of TBX mapping: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff-omos/trunk/XLIFF-TBX/xliff-tbx-v1.0.pdf

AI James and dF to schedule 1:1 editorial call for follow-up. Good progress.

PENDING

C. Other Topics

1- Date of next meeting?

·         Normally on Jan 24, 2017.

2- Liaisons

dF/James:

TBX Steering Committee / ISO TC37/SC3

dF:

XLIFF TC - XLIFF 2.1 CSPRD01 launched on 26th October, will end on 25th November

Review closed, significant cahnges under way:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

Do subscribe to the comment list https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=xliff

if you're not a member of the XLIFF TC you can only comment through the comment list (if you have a subscription)

You may follow the CTR discussion here https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-4

3- Promotion

dF: I will talk on XML Prague about the ITS module in XLIFF 2.1

            Anyone else have any promotion stuff to report?

4- AOB

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Lisbon
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
TZNAME:WET
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0000
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000326T010000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:WEST
TZOFFSETFROM:+0000
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20170110T161715Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20170110T170000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20170110T180000
SEQUENCE:4
SUMMARY:2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conferen
 ce Call)
LOCATION:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/mem
 bers/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822
LAST-MODIFIED:20170110T161715Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
 ww.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/acti
 on_item.php?action_item_id=3822\n\nAgenda: A. Admin\n\n1- Ro
 ll call\n\n \n\n[7 voters in total]\n\n2- Minutes from Dec 1
 3 https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/e
 mail/archives/201612/msg00001.html\n\ndF: I move these are m
 eetings of record\, do I have a second?\n\n \n\nB. Material\
 n\n \n\n1- XLIFF OM\n\ndF:\n\nOASIS GitHub Repository URL: h
 ttps://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-om\n\nPrimary Maintai
 ner: David Filip\n\nBackup Maintainer: Felix Sasaki\n\n
        If you do a full checkout of the Repo you can edit it
  in Papyrus as described by Chase on the XLIFF OMOS Wiki\n\n
 https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff-omos/WorkingWithPapyrus\n\
 n \n\n2- JLIFF\n\nRepository URL\;: https://github.com/oasis
 -tcs/xliff-omos-jliff\n\nPrimary Maintainer: Robert van Enge
 len\n\nBackup Maintainer:  Chase Tingley\n\ndF:\n\n
        Feel free to use all available Repo features\, includ
 ing Issues and Wiki\n\n            Check content of 3 OASIS
 provided .md files for high level instructions / guidance re
 garding the use of publicly accessible GitHub repository for
  TC chartered work\n\nMost committees members have GitHub ac
 counts =&gt\; \n\nAI All to follow the repositories (From ma
 in repository page\, click on &ldquo\;Watch&rdquo\; icon to
 follow what happens in the repository).\n\nONGOING\n\n3- TBX
  Mapping\n\nContinue work on SVN: https://tools.oasis-open.o
 rg/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff-omos/trunk/XLIFF-TBX/xl
 iff-tbx-10.xml\n\nLink to latest Editors&#39\; Draft of TBX
 mapping: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse
 /wsvn/xliff-omos/trunk/XLIFF-TBX/xliff-tbx-v1.0.pdf\n\nAI Ja
 mes and dF to schedule 1:1 editorial call for follow-up. Goo
 d progress.\n\nPENDING\n\nC. Other Topics\n\n \n\n1- Date of
  next meeting?\n\n&middot\;         Normally on Jan 24\, 201
 7.\n\n \n\n2- Liaisons\n\ndF/James:\n\nTBX Steering Committe
 e / ISO TC37/SC3\n\ndF:\n\nXLIFF TC - XLIFF 2.1 CSPRD01 laun
 ched on 26th October\, will end on 25th November\n\nReview c
 losed\, significant cahnges under way:\n\nhttps://issues.oas
 is-open.org/browse/XLIFF/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jir
 a-projects-plugin:summary-panel\n\nDo subscribe to the comme
 nt list https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index
 .php?wg_abbrev=xliff\n\nif you&#39\;re not a member of the X
 LIFF TC you can only comment through the comment list (if yo
 u have a subscription)\n\nYou may follow the CTR discussion
 here https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-4\n\n \n\n3-
  Promotion\n\n \n\ndF: I will talk on XML Prague about the I
 TS module in XLIFF 2.1\n\n            Anyone else have any p
 romotion stuff to report?\n\n4- AOB\n\n \nGroup: OASIS XLIFF
  Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC\nCrea
 tor: Dr. David Filip
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41701
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41701
BEGIN:VALARM