xliff-omos message

Subject: Re: [xliff-omos] Modified: 4th Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference

Hello,

I regret I will not be on the call as I am preparing to travel and helping my family.

Thank you,
James

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017, 8:27 AM OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote:
Submitter's message
added agenda for today..
-- Dr. David Filip
Event Title: 4th Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference

Date: Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WET
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822
Description

See the private action item for dial in details

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

A. Admin

1- Roll call

total 7 voters

2- Minutes from Jan 10 https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201701/msg00002.html

B. Material

1- XLIFF OM

OASIS GitHub Repository URL: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-om

Primary Maintainer: David Filip

Backup Maintainer: Felix Sasaki

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff-omos/WorkingWithPapyrus

dF made some goo dprogress on the diagram.. let's check it out

2- JLIFF

Repository URL;: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-jliff

Primary Maintainer: Robert van Engelen

Backup Maintainer:  Chase Tingley

- Chase added by Robin to make wiki editting possible

- Need to discuss strategy for modules and extensions

- Want to change expansion of JLIFF based on last time discussion .. should be a Fragment Format, rather than a file format..

3- TBX Mapping

Continue work on SVN: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff-omos/trunk/XLIFF-TBX/xliff-tbx-10.xml

Link to latest Editors' Draft of TBX mapping: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff-omos/trunk/XLIFF-TBX/xliff-tbx-v1.0.pdf

AI James and dF to schedule 1:1 editorial call for follow-up.  / PENDING

Nothing to report. Hope to schedule 1:1 meeting in next couple of weeks.

C. Other Topics

1- Date of next meeting?

  • Normally on Feb 14, 2017.
  • Robert will join but can only attend from 5:15 GMT or so, this conflict until April or so
  • dF: Happy to accommodate Robert, we can start JLIFF stuff after Robert joins each time..

2- Liaisons

dF/James: TBX Steering Committee / ISO TC37/SC3 => Expect next TBX IS version in late 2017

dF: XLIFF TC - XLIFF 2.1 CSPRD01 launched on 26th October, will end on 25th November

Review closed, significant changes under way:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

Do subscribe to the comment list https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=xliff

if you're not a member of the XLIFF TC you can only comment through the comment list (if you have a subscription)

You may follow the CTR discussion here https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-4

- dF connected Chase with Klaus Fleischmann (collecting metadata) ?? status

CSPRD02 could launch after Feb 7

3- Promotion

dF will talk on XML Prague about the ITS module in XLIFF 2.1 in early February. Soroush to give an oXygen workshop

4- AOB

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.