xliff-omos message

Subject: Offline JSON schema validator

Others may have already discovered this, but I've been making heavy use of the json-schema-validator library to validate the JSON examples without having to cut and paste them into an online tool.  (This code provides the backend for one of the online validators.)

I put a quick writeup on building and running the tool in our repository:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-jliff/wiki/Building-and-running-the-JSON-schema-validator