xliff-omos message

Subject: Re: [xliff-omos] GitHub wiki: access rights and working with tables

Yves, all,

Robin opened the access to the GitHub wiki (as intended by OASIS but not set up as intended originally). Everyone should now be able to contribute to the GitHub wiki for both om and jliff repos.

The direct write access to repos is still only for maintainers. Other members have to contribute through pull requests.

So we won't need to go back to the OASIS wiki ;-)

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122