OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

xliff-omos message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: RE: [xliff-omos] Modified: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)

I have a last minute meeting conflict.

I’ll try to join after if there is time.


Yves Savourel
Localization Solutions Architect
| t: 303.951.4523 | f: 303.516.1701 | ENLASO®


From: xliff-omos@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff-omos@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of David Filip
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 8:54 AM
To: XLIFF OMOS TC <xliff-omos@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: Re: [xliff-omos] Modified: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)


Hi all,


this is to confirm that the GoTo issue we experienced last time has been resolved.

Please dial in at 5pm WEST (the usual time) into our usual GoTo meeting as specified in this private action item..


Cheers and ttyl

Dr. David Filip



OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer

Spokes Research Fellow

ADAPT Centre

KDEG, Trinity College Dublin

Mobile: +420-777-218-122



On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 2:03 PM, OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote:

Submitter's message
agenda for today added
-- Dr. David Filip

Event Title: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)

Date: Tuesday, 10 October 2017, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WEST
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822



This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.


A. Admin

1- Roll call


x out 7 Voters total

B. Material






AI Robert:  Update the examples to conform to latest schema


- Continue discussion on qualified names

Possible prefixes? 

underscore "_" 

colon ":"

dolar sign "$"

Consensus from last time was ":"


But see Chase take on context:


Looks like "_" more viable after all?

Let's discuss usage of a general context file that woul be linked from all JLIFF, as proposed by Chase..


There will be new extraction /merge example by Moravia, should appear either on XLIFF SVN or TAPICC GitHub..


3- TBX Mapping

Report from editorial 1-2-1 meeting [skipping until TC 37 meetings in Vienna late June]

current editor's draft: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff-omos/trunk/XLIFF-TBX/xliff-tbx-v1.0.pdf

Is it time to resume work on the TBX Basic mapping?

C- Otherr Topics

2- Liaisons

Where to place work on extraction reference guides? Seems industry want that..

Proposed that as TAPICC track inside Strand 1 Supply Chain Automation. WG3

Tragte to provide technically stable JLIFF 1.0 by GALA Boston March 2018.

Ballot on cs01 will started at XLIFF TC.. See https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3130



3- Promotion

FEISGILTT / XLIFF / JLIFF Symposium schedule published


Registration open



4- AOB

1- Date of next meeting

2- Looking for a new secretary. Contact dF

dF: We are skipping Oct. 24th.  Do the other dates (14th Nov, 28th Nov, 12th Dec)  sound good? Will run Doodle for the holiday season..


Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]