xliff-omos message

Subject: RE: Schema changes

Robert

Please don’t go to the effort of changing the schema. I hit a road-block and not sure it’s the right way to go after all.

Phil

Phil Ritchie
Chief Technology Officer | Vistatec
Vistatec House, 700 South Circular Road,
Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Ireland.
Tel: +353 1 416 8000 | Direct: +353 1 416 8024
Email: phil.ritchie@vistatec.com
www.vistatec.com | ISO 9001 | ISO 13485 | ISO 17100 | ISO 27001
Vistatec
Think Global
FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle Plus
Vistatec Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483. Registered Office, Vistatec House, 700, South Circular Road, Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.
The information contained in this message, including any accompanying documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
​The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.
If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately.