[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Modified: 4th Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference
Event Title: 4th Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference
Date: Tuesday, 28 November 2017, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WET
See the private action item for dial in details
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
1- Roll call
x out 6 Voters total
aprove minutes from 14th Nov 2017
1- XLIFF OM
dF made some progress on prose
discussion on unsuported modules and extensions
Define requirements for crossing the XML/JSON boundary?
AI Chase [pending]: commit the context file
AI Robert [dependency]:
make the schema reference the context file
make content (root) type keep information about XLIFF level of content,
see dsicussion of "root types"
continued after last meeting
we have a good structure now, we just need to add subgroups as per previous minutes
sungroups type is the same as subfiles, both subgroups and a subfiles are arrays if oneOf group and unit objects
AI dF: clear usage of XLIFF prefix registration mechanism for JLIFF, request that XLIFF prefixes don't use colon ":"
Will try and address that on XLIFF TC 19th Dec.
- qualified names (URI shortening)
New Extraction / Merge examples via TAPICC
3- TBX Mapping
Report from editorial 1-2-1 meeting [skipping until January 2018]
Is it time to resume work on the TBX Basic mapping?
C- Other Topics
Where to place work on extraction reference guides? Seems industry want that..
Proposed that as TAPICC track inside Strand 1 Supply Chain Automation. WG3
Traget to provide technically stable JLIFF 1.0 by GALA Boston March 2018.
XLIFF Version 2.1 COS01 review until 19th December 2017
FEISGILTT / XLIFF / JLIFF Symposium took place
1- Date of next meeting
12th Dec, [skip Dec 26], 9th Jan 2018 and so on..
2- Looking for a new secretary. Contact dF
Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
BEGIN:VCALENDAR CALSCALE:GREGORIAN METHOD:REQUEST VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:Europe/Lisbon BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20001029T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10 TZNAME:WET TZOFFSETFROM:+0100 TZOFFSETTO:+0000 END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20000326T010000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3 TZNAME:WEST TZOFFSETFROM:+0000 TZOFFSETTO:+0100 END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT STATUS:CONFIRMED TRANSP:OPAQUE DTSTAMP:20171127T161256Z DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20171128T170000 DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20171128T180000 SEQUENCE:12 SUMMARY:4th Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference LOCATION:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/mem bers/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822 LAST-MODIFIED:20171127T161256Z ORGANIZER:firstname.lastname@example.org ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=GROUP:MAILTO:email@example.com DESCRIPTION:See the private action item for dial in details\n\nhttps://w ww.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/acti on_item.php?action_item_id=3822\n\nAgenda: A. Admin\n\n1- Ro ll call\n\nx out 6 Voters total\n\naprove minutes from 14th Nov 2017\n\nhttp://markmail.org/thread/63kays7x3zcovxih\n\n \n\nB. Material\n\n1- XLIFF OM\n\n(https://github.com/oasis- tcs/xliff-omos-om)\n\ndF made some progress on prose\n\n \n\ ndiscussion on unsuported modules and extensions\n\nhttp://m arkmail.org/thread/dw3equt7ae57h6xb\n\nDefine requirements f or crossing the XML/JSON boundary?\n\n \n\n2- JLIFF\n\n(http s://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-jliff)\n\nAI Chase [pend ing]: commit the context file\n\nAI Robert [dependency]: \n \nmake the schema reference the context file\n\nmake content (root) type keep information about XLIFF level of content\, \n\nsee dsicussion of "\;root types"\;\n\nhttp://mar kmail.org/thread/75n3r6sxrbzohgkk\n\ncontinued after last me eting\n\nwe have a good structure now\, we just need to add subgroups as per previous minutes\n\nsungroups type is the s ame as subfiles\, both subgroups and a subfiles are arrays i f oneOf group and unit objects\n\n \n\n \n\nAI dF: clear usa ge of XLIFF prefix registration mechanism for JLIFF\, reques t that XLIFF prefixes don'\;t use colon "\;:"\;\n \nWill try and address that on XLIFF TC 19th Dec.\n\n \n\n- qualified names (URI shortening)\n\nAgreed separator:\n\nco lon "\;:"\;\n\n \n\nNew Extraction / Merge examples via TAPICC\n\nhttps://github.com/GALAglobal/TAPICC/tree/mast er/extraction_examples\n\n \n\n3- TBX Mapping\n\nReport from editorial 1-2-1 meeting [skipping until January 2018]\n\ncu rrent editor'\;s draft: https://tools.oasis-open.org/vers ion-control/browse/wsvn/xliff-omos/trunk/XLIFF-TBX/xliff-tbx -v1.0.pdf\n\nIs it time to resume work on the TBX Basic mapp ing?\n\nC- Other Topics\n\n2- Liaisons\n\nWhere to place wor k on extraction reference guides? Seems industry want that.. \n\nProposed that as TAPICC track inside Strand 1 Supply Cha in Automation. WG3\n\nTraget to provide technically stable J LIFF 1.0 by GALA Boston March 2018.\n\nXLIFF Version 2.1 COS 01 review until 19th December 2017\n\nhttp://bit.ly/XLIFF21C OS01\n\n \n\n \n\n3- Promotion\n\nFEISGILTT / XLIFF / JLIFF Symposium took place\n\nhttps://locworld.com/wp-content/uplo ads/2017/10/FEISGILTT2017Program.pdf\n\n4- AOB\n\n1- Date of next meeting\n\n 12th Dec\, [skip Dec 26]\, 9th Jan 2018 an d so on..\n\n \n\n2- Looking for a new secretary. Contact dF \nGroup: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations ( XLIFF OMOS) TC\nCreator: Dr. David Filip URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41678 UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41678 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY DESCRIPTION:REMINDER TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR