xliff-omos message

Subject: Re: [xliff-omos] Regrets 11/28

Thanks, Robert,

let's skip tomorrow then, and let's concentrate on integrating the context file by 12th Dec.
Chase is hopefully going to propose/commit the context file soon..

Cheers and thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122