xliff-omos message

Subject: Re: [xliff-omos] JSON-LD context file

Yes, my thought was that it would be easier to reference the context.  The fictional URI I used in the examples in my FEISGILTT slides was:
{
  "@context":"http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff-omos/jliff/v2.1/jliff-v2.1.jsonld",
  "jliff": "2.1"
  "srcLang": "en"
}

It seemed to me that if we used @context in this way, then the "jliff" attribute would itself become redundant, since we could use the context reference as a unique version identifier.

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Robert van Engelen <engelen@genivia.com> wrote:

Looking at the JSON-LD spec, it appears that contexts can be either in-line or referenced. We can support both to comply with JSON-LD. Compact IRIs (JSON-LD 1.0 section 6.3) and “The Context” (JSON-LD 1.0 section 5.1) are applicable. See Examples 4 (referencing a JSON-LD context) and 5 (in-line context definition) in 5.1.

I still need to update the schema to permit context referencing and I’m figuring that out how right now.

- Robert

  Dr. Robert van Engelen, CEO/CTO Genivia Inc.
  voice: (850) 270 6179 ext 104
  fax: (850) 270 6179
  mobile: (850) 264 2676