[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Modified: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)
Event Title: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)
Date: Tuesday, 09 January 2018, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WET
See the private action item for dial in details
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
1- Roll call
6 Voters total
aprove minutes from 12th Dec 2017
1- XLIFF OM
dF made some progress on prose
discussion on unsuported modules and extensions
AI: Define requirements for crossing the XML/JSON boundary
In connection with finalizing the JLIFF structure with recursive subroups, dF modified the OM wiki
AI Chase [done]: commit the context file
DON'T reference the context file [for core and module] from schema or instances. This is tied via the spec [driven by version number] but not the instances, to prevent hammering of the context file.
Extensions always need to declare or reference their context inline. [WIP, extension points?]
AI Robert [WIP]:
we have a good structure now, we just need to add subgroups as per previous minutes
subgroups type is the same as subfiles, both subgroups and a subfiles are arrays of oneOf group and unit objects
see dsicussion of "root types"
AI Chase [pending]:
make context for 2.0 and 2.1
Discussion on extension points:
There are several places where context can be provided: root, or units, files, groups.
(Whether @context should be at root or only lower levels).
Should mimic XLIFF behavior as close as possible..
AI dF and Yves [pending, dependency in XLIFF TC meeting]: clear usage of XLIFF prefix registration mechanism for JLIFF, request that XLIFF prefixes don't use colon ":"
Will try and address that on XLIFF TC 19th Dec.
[no time in that meeting]
3- TBX Mapping
Report from editorial 1-2-1 meeting [skipping until January 2018]
C- Other Topics
New Extraction / Merge examples via TAPICC
need bdi and bdo extraction examples
Traget to provide technically stable JLIFF 1.0 by GALA Boston March 2018.
XLIFF Version 2.1 COS01 review until 19th December 2017
1- Date of next meeting
[skip Dec 26], 9th Jan 2018 and so on..
2- Looking for a new secretary. Contact dF
Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
BEGIN:VCALENDAR CALSCALE:GREGORIAN METHOD:REQUEST VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:Europe/Lisbon BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20001029T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10 TZNAME:WET TZOFFSETFROM:+0100 TZOFFSETTO:+0000 END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20000326T010000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3 TZNAME:WEST TZOFFSETFROM:+0000 TZOFFSETTO:+0100 END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT STATUS:CONFIRMED TRANSP:OPAQUE DTSTAMP:20180109T134921Z DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20180109T170000 DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20180109T180000 SEQUENCE:9 SUMMARY:2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conferen ce Call) LOCATION:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/mem bers/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822 LAST-MODIFIED:20180109T134921Z ORGANIZER:firstname.lastname@example.org ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=GROUP:MAILTO:email@example.com DESCRIPTION:See the private action item for dial in details\n\nhttps://w ww.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/acti on_item.php?action_item_id=3822\n\nAgenda: \n\nA. Admin\n\n 1- Roll call\n\n6 Voters total\n\naprove minutes from 12th D ec 2017\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xli ff-omos/email/archives/201712/msg00009.html\n\nB. Material\n \n1- XLIFF OM\n\n(https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-om )\n\ndF made some progress on prose\n\ndiscussion on unsupor ted modules and extensions\n\nhttp://markmail.org/thread/dw3 equt7ae57h6xb\n\nAI: Define requirements for crossing the XM L/JSON boundary\n\n \n\nIn connection with finalizing the JL IFF structure with recursive subroups\, dF modified the OM w iki\n\nhttps://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-om/wiki\n\n2- JLIFF\n\n(https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-jliff)\n\ nAI Chase [done]: commit the context file\n\nxliff-omos-jlif f/JLIFF-schema-draft/jliff-0.9.4.jsonld\n\nPrevious Consensu s:\n\nDON'\;T reference the context file [for core and mo dule] from schema or instances. This is tied via the spec [d riven by version number] but not the instances\, to prevent hammering of the context file.\n\nExtensions always need to declare or reference their context inline. [WIP\, extension points?]\n\nAI Robert [WIP]: \n\nwe have a good structure n ow\, we just need to add subgroups as per previous minutes\n \nsubgroups type is the same as subfiles\, both subgroups an d a subfiles are arrays of oneOf group and unit objects\n\ns ee dsicussion of "\;root types"\;\n\nhttp://markmail .org/thread/75n3r6sxrbzohgkk\n\nAI Chase [pending]:\n\nmake context for 2.0 and 2.1\n\nDiscussion on extension points:\n \n There are several places where context can be provided: r oot\, or units\, files\, groups. \n\n (Whether @context sho uld be at root or only lower levels).\n\nShould mimic XLIFF behavior as close as possible..\n\nAI dF and Yves [pending\, dependency in XLIFF TC meeting]: clear usage of XLIFF prefi x registration mechanism for JLIFF\, request that XLIFF pref ixes don'\;t use colon "\;:"\;\n\nWill try and ad dress that on XLIFF TC 19th Dec.\n\n[no time in that meeting ]\n\n \n\n3- TBX Mapping\n\nReport from editorial 1-2-1 meet ing [skipping until January 2018]\n\ncurrent editor'\;s d raft: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/ws vn/xliff-omos/trunk/XLIFF-TBX/xliff-tbx-v1.0.pdf\n\nTBX-Basi c mapping\n\nC- Other Topics\n\n2- Liaisons\n\nNew Extractio n / Merge examples via TAPICC\n\nhttps://github.com/GALAglob al/TAPICC/tree/master/extraction_examples\n\nneed bdi and bd o extraction examples\n\nTraget to provide technically stabl e JLIFF 1.0 by GALA Boston March 2018.\n\nXLIFF Version 2.1 COS01 review until 19th December 2017\n\nhttp://bit.ly/XLIFF 21COS01\n\n \n\n3- Promotion\n\n???\n\n4- AOB\n\n1- Date of next meeting\n\n [skip Dec 26]\, 9th Jan 2018 and so on..\n\ n2- Looking for a new secretary. Contact dF\n\n \nGroup: OAS IS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC\nCreator: Dr. David Filip URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41713 UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=41713 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY DESCRIPTION:REMINDER TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR