xliff-omos message

Subject: JLIFF 2.1 updated - two versions

Hi all,

JLIFF 2.1 is updated on GitHub with 5.9.7.2.3 (viz. XLIFF) its:termConfidence, type its-term-no and 5.9.7.4 mtConfidence.

I created two versions:

jliff-schema-2.1.json
jliff-schema-2.1-no-prefix.json

The first update is more substantial, with module prefixes included. The second âno-prefixâ version has the 5.9.7.2.3 and 5.9.7.4 updates without prefixes.

Thanks.

- Robert

  Dr. Robert van Engelen, CEO/CTO Genivia Inc.
  voice: (850) 270 6179 ext 104
  fax: (850) 270 6179
  mobile: (850) 264 2676