xliff-omos message

Subject: Re: [xliff-omos] Modified: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)

Hello All,

I have posted the agenda for the meeting next week.
I am still out of town with my family and may not be able to attend the meeting myself.

Thank you,
James

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 12:03 PM OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote:
Submitter's message
Added agenda for 11th September meeting.
-- James Hayes
Event Title: 2nd Tuesday - Regular XLIFF OMOS TC telecenference (Conference Call)

Date: Tuesday, 11 September 2018, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WEST
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822
Description

See the private action item for dial in details

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Agenda

A. Admin

1- Roll call

? out of 5Âvoters:

aprove minutes from 26th June 2018

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201807/msg00002.html

approve minutes from 10 July 2018

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/email/archives/201807/msg00015.html

B. Material

1- XLIFF OM

OM wiki needs aligned with current JLIFF structure as per 0.9.7

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-om/wiki

2- JLIFF

(https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-jliff)

discuss progress of JLIFF and the final stages of adapting the ITS module

Report on the finishing of the JLIFF 2.1 schema in July, including introducing the module _(undescore)-separated prefixes.

3- TBX Mapping

TBX-Basic mapping is in order, almost done on TBXInfo

C- Other Topics

3- Promotion

Also Phil JLIFF library open sourcing was announced in the GALA weekÂ

https://twitter.com/VistatecGlobal/status/974538466565373952

https://twitter.com/merzbauer/status/974288543093854208

GALA TAPICC needs to work on launching JLIFF based Track 2

Will probably launch by end of June

4- AOB

1- Date of next meeting

25th September 2018

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.