xliff-omos message

Subject: RE: [xliff-omos] Inlines pc, sc and ec.

Ah, great â got it.

I can now pretty much go: xliff->model->jliff and jliff->model->xliff.

Phil

Phil Ritchie
Chief Technology Officer | Vistatec
Vistatec House, 700 South Circular Road,
Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Ireland.
Tel: +353 1 416 8000 | Direct: +353 1 416 8024
Email: phil.ritchie@vistatec.com
www.vistatec.com | ISO 9001 | ISO 13485 | ISO 17100 | ISO 27001
Vistatec
Think Global
FacebookLinkedInTwitterGoogle Plus
Vistatec Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483. Registered Office, Vistatec House, 700, South Circular Road, Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.
The information contained in this message, including any accompanying documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
âThe unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.
If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately.

From: David Filip <david.filip@adaptcentre.ie>
Sent: Thursday 17 January 2019 13:11
To: Phil Ritchie <phil.ritchie@vistatec.com>
Cc: XLIFF OMOS TC <xliff-omos@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dr. David Filip

===========

Convenor, JTC 1/SG 1 Open Source Software, Convenor, JTC 1/SC 42/WG 3 Trustworthiness of AI | National mirror chair, NSAI TC 02/SC 18 AI | Head of the Irish national delegation, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42 AI | Chair & Editor, OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC  | Secretary & Lead Editor, OASIS XLIFF TC | NSAI expert to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 Cloud Computing, ISO TC 37/SC 3 Terminology management, SC 4 Language resources, SC 5 Language technology

Moravia Research Fellow

ADAPT Centre

KDEG, Trinity College Dublin

Mobile: +420-777-218-122