xliff-omos message

Subject: Modified: Regular 4th Tue XOMOS meeting

Submitter's message
Minutes added for 22nd January meeting.
-- James Hayes
Event Title: Regular 4th Tue XOMOS meeting

Date: Tuesday, 22 January 2019, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WET
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Rollcall

Scribe

Approve minutes from 8th January

TBP

Outstanding JLIFF schema issues

checking URIs vs IRIs

Check status of potential RegEx solution

Prefixing modules vs. Grouping modules data [Robert might have started experimenting with this in a separate folder. Prefixing considered canonical for now]

AIRobert: Change examples to use prefixes for modules

Review prose spec progress for both JLIFF and OM

TBX XLIFF GM progress

Future meetings

February 26, 2019 ??

AOB

Minutes

Rollcall

David F., James H., Phil R., Robert v.E., Steven L.

Scribe

Approve minutes from 8th January

David: Move to approve minutes

Robert: Second

*MINUTES 8th January APPROVED*

TBP

JLIFF Prague Paper

Phil: I made the work available on the Dev branch of my repo and was hoping to update the website I made so people can upload a JLIFF and receive an XLIFF and visa versa

David: Can you create some initial paragraph content for me?

Phil: Yes, I will try and do that by the end of this week.

Phil: The difference when you convert round-trip is the paired tags.  When you go back, JLIFF only knows about the unpaired values.

David: the docbook that is in the repo is the correct format.  We need your bios and a blurb about you. Feel free to contribute content directly.

Action: Phil will add content to JLIFF Prague paper

Outstanding JLIFF schema issues

checking URIs vs IRIs (Check status of potential RegEx solution)

Steven: I sent something out this morning to the IRI editors asking about the best way to normatively reference and also on validation.

Prefixing modules vs. Grouping modules data [Robert might have started experimenting with this in a separate folder. Prefixing considered canonical for now]

AIRobert: Change examples to use prefixes for modules

Review prose spec progress for both JLIFF and OM

TBX XLIFF GM progress

James: I added introductory information to the primary mapping section about TBX-Basic and the distinction between DCA/DCT. We still need introductory information for XLIFF and to clean up the other sections which still have residual template information

David: Can you go through an mark what you think should be removed?  I can add the XLIFF introductory information.

James: Yes.

David: Is it close to ready to release for comment?

James: I believe the content of the mapping is stable now.  Just a few editorial changes and it should be ready.

David: We will have to wait for the standard (ISO 30042:2019) to progress before we release as well.

Future meetings

February 26, 2019 - confirmed

AOB

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS XLIFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Lisbon
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
TZNAME:WET
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0000
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000326T010000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:WEST
TZOFFSETFROM:+0000
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20190122T174721Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20190122T170000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20190122T180000
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Regular 4th Tue XOMOS meeting
LOCATION:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/mem
 bers/action_item.php?action_item_id=3822
LAST-MODIFIED:20190122T174721Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=GROUP:MAILTO:xliff-omos@lists.oasis-open.org
 anuary\n\nTBP\n\nOutstanding JLIFF schema issues\n\nchecking
  URIs vs IRIs\n\nCheck status of potential RegEx solution\n\
 nPrefixing modules vs. Grouping modules data [Robert might h
 ave started experimenting with this in a separate folder. Pr
 efixing considered canonical for now]\n\nAIRobert: Change ex
 amples to use prefixes for modules\n\nReview prose spec prog
 ress for both JLIFF and OM\n\nTBX XLIFF GM progress\n\nFutur
 e meetings\n\nFebruary 26\, 2019 ?? \n\nAOB\nGroup: OASIS XL
 IFF Object Model and Other Serializations (XLIFF OMOS) TC\nC
 reator: Dr. David Filip
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=48019
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-omos/event.php?event_id=48019
BEGIN:VALARM