xliff-omos message

Subject: Re: [xliff-omos] February meeting poll

As discussed at our telecon yesterday, the JLIFF repo is updated with updated JLIFF schemas and work-in-progress JLIFF specification: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-omos-jliff

- Robert

On Feb 24, 2020, at 2:00 PM, David Filip <david.filip@adaptcentre.ie> wrote:

Hi all,

this is to confirm that the meeting tomorrow is a go.

This Action Item contains the connection details

talk to you soon
dF

Dr. David Filip
ISO/IEC JTC 1 PAS Mentor | Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/AG 3 Open Source Software, Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42/WG 3 Trustworthiness of AI | National mirror chair, NSAI TC 02/SC 18 AI | Head of the Irish national delegation, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42 AI | Chair & Editor, OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC  | Secretary & Lead Editor, OASIS XLIFF TC | NSAI expert to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 Cloud Computing, ISO TC 37/SC 3 Terminology management, SC 4 Language resources, SC 5 Language technology | GALA TAPICC Steering Committee Member
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122