xliff-omos message

Subject: Re: [xliff-omos] Are three of the 12 validation rule attributes obsolete in the spec?

David, thanks for the feedback. I noticed these three validation module rules still have files in the draft spec we are working on (which is a copy of XLIFFF 2.1). I assume these obsolete files should have been deleted as their contents donât appear in XLIFF 2.1. I marked them for deletion.

Thanks!

- Robert