xliff-profiles message

Subject: resgen tool

Here's a link to MS's RESGEN tool - the webpage states that it's a tool for generating text files from RESX and .RESOURCES files,  and converting them back.  However,  it's not clear yet to me if this could be useful for extracting ONLY string resources from these files,  and then putting the translated content back into the res file.  I'll need to have a deeper look into this later.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cptools/html/cpgrfResourceFileGeneratorUtilityResgenexe.asp

--

Tony Jewtushenko

Director- R&D - Product Innovator Ltd. (Ireland)

P: +353.1.8875183; M: +353.87.2479057; W: www.productinnovator.com