xliff-promotion message

Subject: Fwd: [xliff] XLIFF Promotion and Liaison SC created

Hi all, I apparently have rights to make you voting members, so I did.. [@Robin, I did not change your role..] Please shout if you indeed wanted to join as observers only..
Peter, if you have not joined because it forced you to enter as observer, please enter and I will change your role..
See you all today after the TC meeting
Rgds
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
mobile: +353-86-049-34-68
facsimile: +353-6120-2734
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 00:15, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Hi Brian - I don't see any reason why that should be the case so I'll forward to our IT team and see if they can figure it out. However, I just went in and added you as a voting member so you should be good to go...

/chet