xliff-promotion message

Subject: New survey design

Dear SC members,

David and I have implemented some changes in the design of the XLIFF support survey. We have taken into account all the feedback from the last report and we have tried to clarify some of the points.

I send it to you now, if you want to have a look and give us some feedback (before or) in tomorrow’s meeting it will be appreciated. After tomorrow’s meeting we will send it again to this list and the main committee and leave until the next meeting (two weeks) for people to give their comments on it. We would like to have a final agreement on the survey on that meeting and  start collecting answers by the end of March.

In the attached document, we have left in red the sections were some changes were implemented. You also have the original survey at the end of the document.

If you cannot receive the attached document, let me know and I will send it directly to your email addresses.

Lucía

--

Lucía Morado Vázquez

Doctoral Researcher