xliff-promotion message

Subject: Re: [xliff-promotion] Groups - Event "Regular SC meeting (1st Tues)" modified

Thanks Bryan, you can steal from your demo time at FEISGILTT to tell the story :-)
Can we eventually share some form of the story with the LT-Web consortium? I am afraid that their Drupal localization efforts drift onto a wrong direction..

I think we do not need to meet. I'd just like you to follow on the DITA collateral publicity.
And forward me any people's details who'd like to take part in the public info-session after XLIFF F2F..

I pulled out some GALA co-awareness raising. They published our 20% discount for GALA members on their marketplace..

Rgds
dF

Dr. David Filip
=======================
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158
facsimile: +353-6120-2734
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Schnabel, Bryan S <bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com> wrote:
I must send regrets for today David. If you'd like, I can try to meet with you later in the day. We are about to release our first major Drupal XLIFF translated site. Should make for quite an impressive story.
________________________________
From: xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org [xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org] on behalf of David Filip [David.Filip@ul.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:04 AM
To: xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Meeting did not count for voter's eligibility..
-- Dr. David Filip
Event Title: Regular SC meeting (1st Tues)<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-promotion/event.php?event_id=31450>
________________________________
Date: Tuesday, 04 September 2012, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WEST
Location: GoTo Meeting
Description

1. Please join my meeting, "every 1st Tuesday in month, starting from September 6 at 17:00 GMT". https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/421352758 2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone. Germany: +49 (0) 898 7806 6464 Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 983 United States: +1 (909) 259-0010 Access Code: 421-352-758 Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting Meeting Password: 54321 Meeting ID: 421-352-758 GoToMeeting® Online Meetings Made Easy™ [time chosen based on kick off discussion]

Agenda

Symposium

Minutes

Call was informal, not minuted

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: XLIFF Promotion and Liaison SC
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.