xliff-promotion message

Subject: XLIFF P&L SC Meeting Today

Hi all, in case I am not able to do the kavi homework on time, which is likely.

The P&L SC meeting is on, we have not had one since the Symposium and we need to follow up and plan next steps

Cheers
dF

The usual GoTo details for your convenience..
1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/421352758

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Germany: +49 (0) 898 7806 6465
Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 982
United States: +1 (909) 259-0010

Access Code: 421-352-758

Meeting Password: 54321
Meeting ID: 421-352-758

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781