xliff-promotion message

Subject: Re: [xliff-promotion] Wiki page for consolidating takeaways from the 3rd XLIFF Symposium

Hi everyone, if you have attended the 3rd Symposium (part of FEISGILTT 2012, pre-conference of LocWorld Seattle, please record your feedback to presentations on the wiki page posted below by Bryan.
You can also record opinions of participants who are not TC members.
You can also check presentations here http://www.localizationworld.com/lwseattle2012/feisgiltt/#Presentations
and have a take even if you weren't there :-)
P&L SC will analyse the collected feedback and may make interesting takes part of the proceedings volume we are preparing for publication.

Thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS