xliff-promotion message

Subject: Re: [xliff-promotion] Urgent: We need to nominate the 15min speaker for the main locworld program

Sure, a refresher on this can be handy..

As I explained in one of the SC meetings.

FEISGILTT window in main LocWorld conference should consist of three talks.

XLIFF, ITS and a "wildcard", each with 15min time

The wildcard speaker should present a FEISGILTT and interoperability standardization related idea that should make sense to the broader non-technical audience.
Perhaps Peter can explain a little bit more about the wildcard, as he originated the idea.

I hope this helps somewhat
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS