xliff-promotion message

Subject: Re: [xliff-promotion] XLIFF Symp IV CMS Panel idea

Bryan, I like that..
I think this panel/block of demos would be excellent on the Federated Track on Wed. I would also like to include the CMS L10N <-> SOLAS roundtrip that received the very highest marks in the ITS track.
@All, FYI, I am attaching a list of FEISGILTT accepted papers in all tracks with marks.
@All Please do not share this outside of the P&L list that is a private SC list.
@Bryan, you may find other people/topics that could be invited/combined in the CMS demo, such as the non-XLIFF based roundtrip proposed by Pedro Diez, Jörg might be a good panelist or moderator, as well as Dave Lewis or one of his assistants with CMIS expertise. Also Des Oates, has CMIS insight..(Felix Sasaki will be in Japan unfortunately)

I feel that the CMS roundtripping topic with (preferably) or without XLIFF could well take a half day on Wed. I am working on a strawman program today, that I will run with you and other track chairs. We have a very strong roster of submissions but limited space and time.. :-)

Maybe the best way to go about it would be a working breakout of all interested on Tuesday, and a moderated demo block with only a short *choreographed* discussion on Wed.

In general, Tue should be about expert in depth discussions, whereas Wed should be more organized, polished and showcasey to impress the general non-technical audience in a positive way.

I am proposing to a number of people to split their presentation this way between the two days.

@Bryan, please go ahead and follow up with Andrzej and IXIASOFT, can you also liaise with some of the others i mentioned?
Please let me know which you can talk to and I can take the rest :-)
We should just divide on conquer quickly. This should be nailed down by the end of this week.
Details can be worked out up until London, but we should have all stakeholders buy in for this within this week.

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS