xliff-promotion message

Subject: Registration?

Hi David,

Maybe I'm missing a link, but it looks like the FEISGILTT page has no registration yet:
http://www.localizationworld.com/lwdub2014/feisgiltt/about.html

Someone already asked me how could register and what was the cost. The sooner people can get that info, the better. The LocWorld
registration is open and some people may need to make plan for both at the same time.

Cheers,
-yves