xliff-promotion message

Subject: RE: [SPAM] [xliff-promotion] XLIFF 2.x release cadence

Hi Kevin, all,

I think this is a very good proposal.

One thing that I would possibly emphasis is the need for implementations to be ready as early as possible. And maybe even have some kind of milestone set for that.

I would also underline that no feature should go forward without implementations that exercise all aspects of the module or new features.

Cheers,

-yves

From: xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Kevin O'Donnell
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:30 PM
To: xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [SPAM] [xliff-promotion] XLIFF 2.x release cadence

At Tuesday’s P&L subcommittee call, I volunteered to prepare a straw man schedule for post-XLIFF 2.0 development and release cadence, for discussion at the public session in June.

I’ve created a few slides to share my current thinking. I’d like to bring a specific proposal (such as this) to the public session, with the intention of arriving at an agreement on the way forward.

If you have any feedback on the proposal or would like me to incorporate changes/additions, please let me know.

Regards,

Kevin.