xliff-promotion message

Subject: Modified P&L SC (3rd Tues)

Submitter's message
added minutes
--
Event Title: P&L SC (3rd Tues)

Date: Tuesday, 16 September 2014, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WEST
Location: go to
Description

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/571591934

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +353 (0) 15 255 598
Access Code: 571-591-934

Meeting Password: 54321
Meeting ID: 571-591-934

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

We should have a short meeting today following the main TC to see

1) If there are any follow ups for the SC members from the ISO discussion on the main TC

2) to discuss/prepare for the Vancouver symposium

Minutes

Attendance: Joachim, Peter, DavidF, Bryan, Lucía, Yves.

  1. If there are any follow ups for the SC members from the ISO discussion on the main TC
    1. Peter will work on the ISO with Jaime. They will prepare the submission and bring it to SC/TC attention once ready for consideration.
  2. to discuss/prepare for the Vancouver symposium

DavidF: Who is planning to be there?

PeterR: I will  be in feisgiltt in the afternoon. I am speaking in the morning in another preconference.

DavidF: the topics for Vancouver are already settled. Alan Melby will be there wrt TBX. There might be a demo of an advanced validation techniques by Sorosuh.

Joachim: there is a TAUS meeting as well.

Bryan: Looks that it mught be difficult for me to make it. Will follow up offline.

DavidF: we have eleven registrations so far, 20 would be a good number for a preconference, we will see how numbers evolve as the date approaches.

DavidF: Yves is talking on the main conference on standards with Dave Lewis. People from MSFT are also coming.

DavidF: Meeting adjourned.

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: XLIFF Promotion and Liaison SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Recurrence
This event is part of a series with 9 more events. The next 4 events in this series:
Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WEST
Tuesday, 18 November 2014, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WET
Tuesday, 16 December 2014, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WET
Tuesday, 20 January 2015, 05:00pm to 06:00pm WET

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Lisbon
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
TZNAME:WET
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0000
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000326T010000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:WEST
TZOFFSETFROM:+0000
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20140918T111108Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20140916T170000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20140916T180000
SEQUENCE:1
SUMMARY:P&L SC (3rd Tues)
LOCATION:go to
LAST-MODIFIED:20140918T111108Z
ORGANIZER:tc_admin@oasis-open.org
 in/571591934\n\n2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP)
 - a headset is recommended.  Or\, call in using your telepho
 ne.\n\nDial +353 (0) 15 255 598\nAccess Code: 571-591-934\nA
 udio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting\n\nMeeting Passwor
 d: 54321\nMeeting ID: 571-591-934\n\nGoToMeeting&reg\; \nOnl
 ine Meetings Made Easy&reg\;\n\nNot at your computer? Click
 the link to join this meeting from your iPhone&reg\;\, iPad&
 reg\; or Android&reg\; device via the GoToMeeting app.\n\nAg
 enda: We should have a short meeting today following the mai
 n TC to see\n\n \n\n1) If there are any follow ups for the S
 C members from the ISO discussion on the main TC\n\n \n\n2)
 to discuss/prepare for the Vancouver symposium\nGroup: XLIFF
  Promotion and Liaison SC\nCreator: Dr. David Filip
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-promotion/event.php?event_id=38316
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff-promotion/event.php?event_id=38316
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=3TU;COUNT=9
BEGIN:VALARM