xliff-promotion message

Subject: Cannot chair P&L today

Hi all, ULI TC has been moved to today exceptionally, so I am in conflict and cannot chair.

The P&L SC developments are the following:

1) Still chasing PC members for Symposium submission reviews
Got reviews or promises to deliver today from all but Peter, @Peter, do you read me?

2) Lucía posted a rough draft for the next questionnaire to the SC
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Y56e8bGoL2MvRnc0ZQ7t2zp5LgUjrRi8uTafMWDuaA/edit?usp=sharing
Please go there and make your suggestions

3) No developments on the ISO front

4) Lionbridge becomes Silver Sponsor of the 6th Symposium
Lionbridge donates meeting room and catering for the F2F that we will hold in Berlin on June 1, 2015

5) Loïc Dufresne de Virel (Intel) will keynote the FEISGILTT 2015 and 6th XLIFF Symposium

I will give the above as SC update in the main meeting, will not share the questionnair design link at this stage

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158