xliff-schemas message

Subject: RE: [xliff-schemas] First conf call...

Hi John,

I would answer your question related to 'source format'
as follows: We may find out that it makes sense not to
code in XSD (the W3C schema language) itself, but in a
different format. This other format is the source format.
The XSD incarnation of XLIFF (and possibly other incarnations
as well) than would be generated from that other format.
BTW: David kind of demonstrated what I am talking about,
since he generated an XSD schema from the source format
'DTD'.

Best, Christian