xliff-schemas message

Subject: RE: [xliff-schemas] Meeting Minutes...

> Yves, I am not sure if you said you would try to update the current DTD
> before we create the XSD.

The DTD has been updated since Dave and Christian have generated their
examples. But it was just a fix (charclass attribute missing in some
elements). Starting from the XSD we already have won't make much of a
difference since we have to 'tweak' it anyway.

The latest DTD is (and will always be) at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xliff/documents/xliff.dtd

One item we should address soon is to create one or more XLIFF documents
with all elements/attributes used so we can start checking it against
DTD/XSD/etc.

Christian mentionned XML-Spy should possible be able to generate something
like that automatically.

That's all for me.
-yves