xliff-schemas message

Subject: RE: [xliff-schemas] Meeting...

Hi All,

The following meeting has been scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 4pm.

    When: February 28, 2002, 04:00 PM Europe/London

    UK, Ireland Dial-In: x40290
    UK National Dial-In: 0870 550 3090
    International Dial-In: +44 118 924 0290

    Meeting ID: 05891

Here is the list of action items from the last meeting, it should provide the basis for discussion.

    John - Can MSD convert to XSD, RelaxNG, Schematron

    Enda - I am waiting for feedback from Oracle and Novell on the sample files.
    Christian at todays meeting, "
Group seek clarification from main group on leaving attribute lists open, partially open (ie. with a list of pre-defined values to which people can add) or closed.  This has an impact on how we define the schema."
    Yves, do we need to update our DTD? - Done, latest DTD at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xliff/documents/xliff.dtd
    David - Attempt to create an XSD from the updated DTD.?
    Enda - Summarise to Main TC on work to date, I can't make it, Christian will update.
    Specification-schema comparision?
    Seed schema enhancement?
    Create sample xliff file containing at least one of every specified element and attribute.?
Talk to you all then,

Enda

When: February 28, 2002, 04:00 PM Europe/London

UK, Ireland Dial-In: x40290
UK National Dial-In: 0870 550 3090
International Dial-In: +44 118 924 0290

Meeting ID: 05891

Password:
(If password is blank, there is no password for this meeting)
Meeting Name: tjewtush_ie
Meeting Description: XLIFF Schema Subcommittee