xliff-seg message

Subject: XLIFF Segmentation and the Localisation Workflow

 <<XLIFF Segmentation Use Cases Draft 1.zip>>
Hi all,

After failing repeatedly to upload the following document to the OASIS web
pages for the Segmentation SC I decided to send this to you directly by
email.

Attached is a first draft of a document with an example of how an XLIFF file
could make use of segmentation features in XLIFF during the localisation
process.

The document is not finished, but I wanted to send it to you before the call
tomorrow. Even in its unfinished state I hope it will give you a pretty good
idea of why segmentation support in XLIFF important, and how it can be used
throughout the localisation process.

Best regards, and hope to get some feedback from you tomorrow!

Magnus

XLIFF Segmentation Use Cases Draft 1.zip