xliff-seg message

Subject: Face to Face meeting

Hi all,

At our last meeting we agreed that April 29th and April 30th would be the date for our face to face meeting. I am out of the office this week but I intend to confirm all the details on Monday or Tuesday. We agreed that the meeting will be held in Dublin. Can anyone please contact me if there is any issue with this.

Thanks,

Peter.