xliff-seg message

Subject: Re: [xliff-seg] Today's XLIFF call

All:

Apparently there's a glitch in the new meeting system when a meeting password begins with a "0".  The system allows for a meeting to be created with the invalid password,  but doesn't allow anyone to actually log in.  For future meetings,  the password will need to be changed so it begins with a digit >0.  I'll work with Magnus to ensure we have a valid meeting password.

Apologies to all for the glitch and the wasting of so much effort.  Hopefully this will be the last problem we'll encounter with the new system.

Regards,
Tony

Magnus Martikainen wrote:

Hi all,

Did anyone else than me attempt to call in for the meeting today?

I waited for 15 minutes, but nobody else joined. I would like to know if this is because nobody else dialled in or if there were some problems using the new conference system.

Magnus

--
Tony Jewtushenko
Principal Product Manager - Oracle Application Development Tools

mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Direct tel: +353.1.8039080