xliff-seg message

Subject: Segmentation Sub Committee Meeting January 11, 2005

I am resending this email, as all emails I recently sent to the distribution list were accidentally blocked due to recent IT changes in TRADOS.

Regards,

Magnus

Hi all,

It seems that KAVI and the OASIS email distribution list is not working properly, and thus the meeting invitation I sent yesterday did not reach anyone.

As a result only John and I were on the call today.

We discussed what needs to be done and agreed to proceed as follows:

-          Magnus will have a closer look at Yves’s document and post an updated version for review by the rest of the group.

-          A ballot will be set up where the sub-committee members can cast their vote on the proposal.

-          If approved it will be presented to the main XLIFF committee in time for the February meeting

-          Andrzej’s proposal will be restructured into the same format as Yves document and we will apply the same procedure for that.

o        Andrzej, would you mind taking on the action item to put your proposal into this format?

The next segmentation subcommittee meeting will be on January 25.

Best regards,

Magnus