xliff-users message

Hallo Sandra, everybody

Have I missed the purpose of this mailing list?  My understanding is
that this list is intended for discussions by users of XLIFF and XLIFF
applications.

Am I correct that recent calls for papers were entirely off-topic and
maybe sent to the incorrect list?  Can we maybe aim for an improvement
in this area?

Thanks
Friedel Wolff