xliff-users message

Subject: sdlxliff <-> xliff ?

Is there a reasonably straightforward way to create "normal" xliff files from a pretranslated sdlxliff ?

I'd like a xliff that has no illegal characters, no skeleton, no non-translatable contents etc. Just the _valid_ translatable contents of the sdlxliff. And a way to process back the translation to deliver a valid sdlxliff.

Ideally the tool should be FLOSS and should be able to easily handle standard file sizes (I have a 19mb file from a DOC 100 pages manual).

Besides for Rainbow (Okapi), what are the options ?

Jean-Christophe Helary
fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com
work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr)
tweets: http://twitter.com/brandelune