xliff-users message

Subject: RE: [xliff-users] XLIFF 2.0 examples for writing test cases

I Chris,

> I've been googling around for some sample XLIFF 2.0 files to
> use in tests for my XLIFF parser, but I cannot find an example file
> for the 2.0 spec (there are plenty for 1.2). Does anyone know where
> I can get some examples (preferably real files actually used
> in a translation project)?

There are quite a few example file on the SVN repository:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/test-suite/#_trunk_xliff-20_test-suite_

You can get the tarball from this link:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/test-suite/?op=dl&rev=0&isdir=1

There are both valid and invalid files, so that should help for testing your XLIFF parser.
I'll come back later with info on "real files".

Cheers,
-yves

I've been googling around for some sample XLIFF 2.0 files to use in tests for my XLIFF parser, but I cannot find an example file for the 2.0 spec (there are plenty for 1.2). Does anyone know where I can get some examples (preferably real files actually used in a translation project)?

Thanks!
Chris Hokamp