xliff-users message

Subject: Re: [xliff-users] Plural handling in XLIFF 2.0?

Thanks Oytun!  I had missed the old Plural Entries feature page, but that does look like a starting point.

I agree that this is also a more general problem (gender, etc).  We were discussing this on an Okapi call a couple weeks back and it was mentioned that the ICU format (http://userguide.icu-project.org/formatparse/messages) supports gender and plurals, but noted that this becomes a complex matrix quite quickly.

The json-lang example is interesting.

ct