xliff-users message

Hello the list!

I was wondering about the mailing list. Is the mailing list still
active? Is it possible to contact the community through the mailing
list? Is it the preferred means of exchange between users? I'm asking
these questions because the last post was in 2018 and I would have liked
to have some support to plan a possible integration of XLIFF 2.0/2.1
into GNU Emacs. Currently, I don't know if this is feasible at my
technical level.
--
Best regards,
Kevin Vigouroux