Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF Teleconference Details (22 Jan)

Hi Tony;

I could not get into the Specification discussion area on yahoo, lacking the login.  Is it the same as the Oasis member area login?

I'll be on a short holiday in Barcelona on 22 Jan, and will have to call in from my hotel.  But I'll not be planning to have my laptop with me, so I hope the subject matter will not require much reference to stored materials!

Bye for now,
David Leland
Tony.Jewtushenko@oracle.com wrote on 1/15/02 8:02:45 PM
Dial-in Instructions:

    When: January 22, 2002,  04:00 PM Europe/London/Dublin time.
    UK National Dial-In:      0870 550 3090
    International Dial-In:   +44 118 924 0290
    Meeting ID: 30543

Agenda:
1.Welcome by Tony Jewtushenko,   TC Chair

2.Roll call

3.Review of OASIS TC process, IPR policy - Scott McGrath -
OASIS-Open.Org

4.Review of TC charter (statement of purpose, goals, deliverables,
schedule, etc.)
Discussion whether there is any need to revise/clarify the charter, and
discussion of how to accomplish these goals. By joining the TC a person
accepts the charter and chair as proposed, so no ratification is
required, but any issues or comments related to the charter (and choice
of chair) should be addressed. The TC may amend the charter at any time
by majority vote.

5.Vote on standing rules for the TC.
    a.Whether to allow OASIS members who are not TC members to subscribe
to the TC mail list (default is no, but the TC should have a reason for
not allowing other OASIS members to subscribe).
    b.Whether to allow voting by email.
    c. Decide how website(s) are maintained.

6.Selection/volunteers for the following; most of these are the chair's
responsibilities but can be delegated. These positions could be filled
by election, or by volunteers that are then ratified or accepted by the
TC membership - (Tony Jewtushenko,  TC Chair)
    a.vice-chair (if necessary)
    b.editor
    c.secretary
    d.webmaster
    e.liaisons with other applicable standards groups or OASIS TCs
    f.subcommittee chairs (if necessary)

7.Discuss if split into subcommittees is necessary at this time

8.Discussion of submitted work
    Specification available at:

9.Set future meeting schedule

10. All other business.

--
Tony Jewtushenko    mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Product Manager     direct tel: +353.1.8039080