Subject: [xliff] Face-to-face Meeting - Feedback required by March 22

Title: Message
We would like to have our first face-to-face meeting in Dublin on May 9-10.  This is the Thursday/Friday before the Unicode conference.

Please let me know directly (jonathan_clark@lionbridge.com) your plans to attend.  If an alternative date is more suitable please suggest it.

Feedback is needed by this Friday March 22nd.

Jonathan Clark
CTO
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
Tel: 508.620.3900 x 343